Villa Scalabrini is recruiting for the following positions...
TEAM LEADER JOB DESCRIPTION & ROLE.
REPORTS TO – Deputy Manager
JOB PURPOSE: To oversee / maintain the care of all individuals within the Care Centre and, in the absence of the Home Manager and Deputy Home Manager, take responsibility for the day to day running of the Care Centre. To delegate tasks and monitor all junior Staff activity.
· Leadership (Team building), Management & supervision
· Foster creative thinking and solution-oriented teams
· Motivate & inspire team members
· Lead by setting a good example (role model) – behaviour consistent with words
· Facilitate problem solving & collaboration
· Maintain healthy group dynamics.
· Intervene when necessary to aid the group in resolving issues.
· Support new team members in working through induction programme, ensure that they have the necessary knowledge to effectively participate on the team.
· Recognise & celebrate team & individual accomplishments & exceptional performance
· Contribute to staff appraisals & supervision process.
· Target driven
· Intermediate level of English (Italian would be an advantage)
· Call handling & excellent customer service & communication
· Commitment, innovative & proactive
· Assertiveness and excellent motivator
· Innovative, ‘Can do’ and positive attitude throughout
· Transferable skills
· Excellent reporting skills.
· IT skills: Excel, Word, Outlook
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION & ROLE.
REPORTS TO – Team Leader
JOB PURPOSE: Make sure individuals are safe and looked after at all times
· Personal care: Give support with personal hygiene, washing, toileting, dressing up, eating and drinking
· Assist with mobility: Use of a hoist or other aides, or assistance in standing and movement
· Engage in home’s activities
· Give emotional support
· Record information on Care Software System.
· Knowledge of Italian language would be an advantage
Please Note: We are not able to offer sponsorship for Visas.
Please also state the position you are applying for on your application form.
You can upload your application via the form below.